Saturday, March 25, 2006

Some relative's child.


This is a really quick drawing I did on my dads 50th birthday last weekend - had a bunch of people over and this kid who I'm somehow related to was sitting on the kitchen counter having a glass of water...I thought it was kind of funny so I'm putting it up.
The other drawing is some time I took out of doing work this week during the strike (which is now officially over - heading back to school on tuesday) to just play with drawing. What turned out was some brainpuke on paper. Again, I like maybe two pieces on there, but I always enjoy seeing people's process and the crappy drawings with the good - so I'm posting mine.
Comments are always greatly appreciated.

-R.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very coool drawings!! Fun character design and drawing! Keep up the good work!!